Hello loves, I just wanted to share some goodies I bought from AZ, I kind of splurged (bad habit of mine), but I thought it was well worth it!
1. I added to my budding dream catcher collection. The two on the ends are the new additions. The smallest one was made by a Native American of the Navajo tribe and has a certificate of authenticity.
2. Jimmy and I decided to start a tradition by buying something handmade a local on each of our travels. We chose two coasters.
3. I bought a Himalayan Salt Lamp in Sedona. I absolutely love the glow. Theo (my kitten) also doesn't sneeze anymore! Yes, the poor little guy has allergies. But Himalayan Salt lets out negative ions into air, cleansing and purifying it!
4. I bought the cute place mat because the colors go with my blog! And some AZ grown sage...mmm cannot wait to use it!
5. I bought some new stones to work with! I will share more about them soon!
6. And I bought some pretty pendants to make some items with! Not sure what I will come up with, so this will be fun!
Arizona inspired me to be more artistic again...somehow it got lost in my daily life, but I am re-awakening.
Have a lovely Wednesday, my beautiful readers! Thank you for putting up with all of my pictures of Arizona! Can you not tell I am obsessed?
Love and Blessings,