Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Winners of the Nourish Offering!

















I am finally announcing the winners!! Thank you thank you for your patience!
 I cannot wait to get my life back!

The nourishing kit from Earth Oils goes to: Ashlee B. !!
The Celeste necklace: Manda Rave!
The Gwen Davies' prints go to: Jana !!

Congratulations ladies!!! Please email me at marissa.moondaughter@gmail.com :)

This will be the last giveaway here on blogger :( But my new site is turning into Moondaughter so beautifully, I can't wait show you and host the next giveaway on the relaunch next New Moon on June 8th!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so so much Marissa for hosting this giveaway! Seeing my name there has seriously brightened up my day! Emailing you now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...