Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dream Seeds



This Pisces New Moon has dropped seeds into my dreams and new life is sprouting. This past week has been a creative rush filled with epiphanies, opportunities, a-ha moments, and soul alignment. When women gather together in sacred space - MAGIC HAPPENS. And it leaves me breathlessly in awe.

New realms are opening for Moondaughter. Crazy, beautiful, magical realms.

As I work with my word for the year: NEST, I am have come to realize my online 'nest' does not fit my vision for where I want Moondaughter to go and grow. I will be moving away from Blogger, Weebly (my website host), and even Etsy.

It's scary and I am nervous. I do not want to lose anyone and I am afraid I will be forgotten- one of my worst fears. However, listening to your intuition and aligning with your soul purpose does include growing pains sometimes.

As my offerings will be changing (profoundly and sacredly), I want a space that can hold everything in one sacred container and is easy to access for everyone-- not too mention a beautiful, cohesive design throughout (my new banner is hinting some new design elements).

So I am relaunching. And of course it needs to be on the New Moon! June 8th will usher in a new chapter for Moondaughter.

I would love for you to witness and join me in this experience.



How? On the New Moon of April 10th I will be hosting a FREE 8 week mini-e-course on Tarot and the Moon. Learn to use the Tarot as a tool for self-transformation working with your Lunar rhythms. Each week focuses on a card related to 1 of the 8 main Lunar phases. Signing up for my newsletter will ensure you of any big updates and helps you to keep in the loop while I move everything over! Please share this photo and my link with your friends, readers, and community!

All you have to do is sign up for my newsletter (you still receive the free e-book too! Not to mention secret sales just for you!):





Also, while I have been writing this post, I just found out Google reader will be retiring! So in a sense it only reaffirms my decision to move. I would also recommend you switch over and follow me on Bloglovin' too! All you have to do is click this button below!

Follow on Bloglovin

Or follow me on through RSS feed, as both of these platforms will transition over in June :)

SO so so excited! Thank you all so much for your love and support!

Love and Blessings,
Marissa Moondaughter

3 comments:

  1. I am excited to see where your journey goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any change is scary but I am glad to see you step out...that means growth...I think this is exciting,...People will follow you over as well...You have to much insight to offer...:) Congrats on the new changes

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the e-course! And I've added you at bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...