Thursday, March 21, 2013

Anniversary in Moments: Part 1


1// Fave breakfast place
2// Fresh juices
3// Wheat-grass blocking our love wall-art
4// View from the bar
5// Ocean Jasper - a new fave 

This weekend we celebrated our two year anniversary going to our favorite breakfast place in Encinitas and then going to an herb festival afterward (those pics will be posted later). It was lovely <3

Love and Blessings,
Marissa Moondaughter

Oh! The cafe let's you write on their walls, so two years ago we wrote 'Marissa + Jimmy' in a heart, but now the wheat-grass shelf is blocking it! We thought it was funny so I took a picture of it :)



10 comments:

  1. Looks like a awesome trip, and you were right down the road from me. I love Swami's! I have a Ostara giveaway for an ocean jasper necklace on my blog right now, if you want to enter. Ocean jasper is definitely one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats :) Loving your blog and all your photos!! Following on BlogLovin :) Hope the rest of your celebration is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!!! You live in San Diego area?! I just moved here from FL 9 months ago and just started following your blog about two months ago. I love both of these things...so many good things have fallen into my life since moving to the area. Man, I hope I get to meet you one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool to see you in my home town! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!!

    www.fernandfable.blogspot.com
    www.fernandfable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!!! Oh man, a herb festival?! That sounds amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally didn't realize you lived in san diego. haha. i love swamis! have you been to beads, crystals and more in encinitas? beautiful crystals but $$$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Orange County near Disneyland! We love San Diego though! I would love to move down there!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations!! It looked like such a gorgeous day and man those juices are making my mouth water haha. My partner and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary last month, it's such an awesome feeling knowing your with your true soul mate :) xx Can't wait to see part 2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...