Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cup of Tea: Coconut "Chai" Latte

Today's Cup of Tea comes with a recipe. Okay, so it's not at all really a chai tea, I thought I had had a pack but I was wrong. This still came out really yummy though.


I used a  tea bag of Good Earth's Original: Sweet and Spicy as the closest alternative. I put a spoonful of brown sugar and a dollop of coconut oil (it was solid) before I added the hot water. The coconut does make the tea pretty oily, but I thought it gave it a nice creamy body. It doesn't hurt to try and it's healthy! To top it off I added some coconut milk. I love the coconut flavor; it tasted like a light dessert :)


The quote on the tea bag is:

"Trust thyself only and another shall not betray thee."

~Thomas Fuller

I don't know how much I agree with it as I do believe it is important to open your heart and let people in and trust, but you cannot rely on others' opinions too much. Trusting yourself is so important.

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

Love and Blessings, 
Marissa Moondaughter


3 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious, always looking for new ideas for tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Good Earth tea - so good! And the longer it brews, the sweeter it gets!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...