Monday, December 31, 2012

Moon Days: Ebb and Flow of 2012

Hey loves.

It's been awhile. Too long, as I am writing this in a Denver motel room. We are still trekking back to California and I am ready to get home. Go back to my warm and fuzzy kitty, to our bed, to all the readings I am honored to do for some gorgeous souls, to settle back in, get organized, and work on all the bazillion projects that are swimming in my head. So we are most likely driving all 15 hours tomorrow, wish us luck!

Anyway, today is Moon Day and the last Moon Day of 2012. So this is my way of Lunar releasing to welcome in 2013. You can definitely reflect and answer these questions for yourself too. <3

I am emerging

New Moon of 2012
What did I birth in 2012? Did I try something new?

I birthed Moondaughter :) and it has been such an absolute blessing in my life. I have met and connected with so many other soulful women working towards their own soul paths and creative projects. It is so inspiring. I am so excited where Moondaughter will grow and expand this coming year. It is so exciting!

Something new I've tried? I am slowly learning to hoop dance and hope to put more time and effort into it. It made me realize how disconnected I can be to my body a lot of the time. And it's fun!

Waxing Moon of 2012
What is something I learned?

I have learned a lot about my relationship with Jimmy. I have learned I am a super worrier, while he is way laid back; let go of the small things, it makes it way easier; building communication is key; and joking around keeps you sane.

What is something I am working towards?

In 2012 I have been working towards my MA degree in Museum Studies, and striving for balance. And both are a struggle for me. I am still learning how to juggle life, but that's probably normal.

Full Moon of 2012
What is something I celebrated this year? Fullest moment?

I remember feeling absolute bliss when I was at the cabin in Big Bear for my birthday, with friends all around, and me drinking champagne while trying to hoop to old school rap. Fullest moment for sure for me. I am 26 and ready to take on the world.

Waning Moon of 2012
Something I've let go of. Any lessons I've learned?

I am letting go of judgement in myself. Judgement in my work, my body, my style, my home, my interactions, my reactions, my thoughts. I feel a huge detox coming on in 2013 and ready to purge the negativity.

Deep lessons in trust. Trusting my intuition when I need to let go of situations or interactions with people. Not letting past situations dictate my trust towards my loved ones, especially Jimmy. Trusting the earth and universe to support my path and the choices I make. Trusting I am where I need to be right now. And that is okay.

I will definitely journal more about these when I get back home, but for now, this is my release of 2012. Deep love, passions, and lessons happened this year. I am grateful.

Happy 2013 to you and yours!

Love and Blessings,
Marissa Moondaughter






3 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful post, I really enjoyed reading your answers and I'll definitely do this on my own blog (with credit to you of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post I LOVE your blog, keep on sending us your light! Tonight I will be releasing by burning some words, some phrases that I don't want in my life anymore and tomorrow on the 1st day of the yaer I will write all the new words and phrases that will be with me for the new year.
    Sending you love and light :) Thank you accepting my ad and for helping me to go forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous post, Marissa and happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...