Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Love

Probably my fave picture of him, he is so handsome and such a gentle soul <3 This was at the Grand Canyon
Yesterday was my love's 26th birthday. We celebrated with a little dinner with his family. Very low key and nice. My birthday is on Saturday the 8th! So he is only older than me for 4 days, heehee. We rented a cabin for this weekend, so we will be hanging out with some friends, playing games, hiking, and drinking around the fireplace; so excited and much needed. And I hope there is snow!

For now, the blog will be pretty quiet, as I am fighting a cold and finishing orders for my Etsy shop, and finishing homework for school! I can do this!

Love and Blessing,
Marissa Moondaughter

5 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds like it's going to be a blast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday to him!!! I hope his day was wonderful. :D

    And YES, you can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you and hope you have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday wishes Marissa! My birthday is December 8th too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...