Wednesday, June 27, 2012

10 Days of Juicing: Day 1


The happenings of today...

My morning juice!
My lunch juice! But I ran out really quickly (It wasn't filled all the way) It takes a lot of veggies to juice!



So I went to Mother's Market and got something from there juice bar

Jimmy and I went shopping and these are our spoils :)

My dinner juice!

Me wanting solid food!

I survived my first day of juicing! I handled it pretty well, but got cranky around dinner time. The juices are very filling and yummy! You can get really creative with juices! On to day two! Goodnight, dear ones!

Love and Blessings,
Marissa Moondaughter


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the rest of your juicing journey I look forward to reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet Dominee! I am feeling pretty good still, so woohoo to that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...