Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Elemental Spirit


The other day, I was sitting out on my grass listening to the wind play in the palm fronds. As I closed my eyes to listen to what the wind was whispering, it started to sound like rain on a tin roof or waves crashing on rocky shores. And as I kept listening, I began to see a fire circle with a large cackling fire. It was in this moment I finally realized the thread of Spirit that connects us all together and to the elements of this world.

I am so humbled.

Love and Blessings,
Marissa Moondaughter

4 comments:

  1. I just got goosebumps :) This is exactly what I needed to read to start out my day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly lovely. The Universe is such an amazing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 This sounds so relaxing, and so so very special!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...