Monday, March 18, 2013

Moon Days: Full Moon Silhouettes


Full Moon Silhouettes from Mark Gee on Vimeo.

"Full Moon Silhouettes is a real time video of the moon rising over the Mount Victoria Lookout in Wellington, New Zealand. People had gathered up there this night to get the best view possible of the moon rising. I captured the video from 2.1km away on the other side of the city. It's something that I've been wanting to photograph for a long time now, and a lot of planning and failed attempts had taken place. Finally, during moon rise on the 28th January 2013, everything fell into place and I got my footage." ~Mark Gee

Jaw-dropping. 

Love and Blessings,
Marissa Moondaughter

3 comments:

  1. I cry every time I watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was simply stunning! What a remarkable experience. <3 One of my goals is to see the sunrise and moonrise in every US state with Jen, and maybe even in other countries as well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it...Wish I was there...And the music is so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...