Monday, January 14, 2013

Moon Days: Moon Partners

my lepidolite, labradorite, dark moonstones, smoky quartz, and black tourmaline <3

This cycle, I decided to do something different. My best friend and I decided to be Moon Partners. This New Moon, we told each other our intentions for this cycle and on the Full Moon we will celebrate and see how our intentions manifested, aka Goddess Party!

Do you have a moon partner? A close friend and loved one who can witness and keep you accountable? Try it for a cycle and see how it goes!

My intention for this cycle is to create space. This is manifesting in the Apothecary Circle by clearing space in my home, and considering a different space for my blog and offerings! We shall see... everything is still unfolding <3

Love and Blessings,
Marissa Moondaughter

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...