Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Creations: DIY Canvas Frame Version #1

Hello Lovelies!

I am not much for DIY projects (usually I am just lazy LOL), so my blog will be very limited in these types of posts (unless they are guest posts!), but I thought I would share this one because it really is so SIMPLE. And it took me less than 3 minutes to do, no joke!

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>



I used a 5x7 canvas of an old painting I did a while back (I am not a painter!) and a pretty card I received from a dear friend (it's about 3x4)

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

First, I found where I wanted to put the picture and made sure it was straight on the wall, and then used the tacks on all four corners. The tacks bring their own little design flair, which I like!



<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

The, I lined up the card in the middle of the frame and used two tacks to secure it. Since it is a card, I tacked it on the inside so you couldn't see them.




<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

And viola! You have a cute, chic, little canvas frame in less than 3 minutes!



<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

This week is a little busy for me, I am preparing some blog posts, and getting ready to go camping this weekend! So it will be quiet on the blog until I get back!

My love and I are going to drive to Flagstaff, Arizona (about 8 hours away!) and camp until Monday. I vowed to myself I am going to "unplug" this weekend and only use my phone for pictures! It will be a nice break in nature and to reconnect with my spirit.


I am bringing my spirit animal guide books, and my animal spirit oracle cards I just received in the mail too! I will share my experience with you all when I get back! Maybe I will connect with my animal spirit guides on this trip to the mountains.  I have been reading oracle cards for years now and I want to offer readings very soon, so I am going to have a giveaway in the works too when I get back :)

I hope you all have a great rest of your week!

Love and Blessings,
Marissa Moondaughter








1 comment:

  1. I love this! I'm trying to compile some easy DIYs to make my new apartment all homey, and I think I'll have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...